A guided evidence-based, clinical decision-making tool with interactive algorithms to use at the point of care, UpToDate also includes lab monographs and continuing medical education credits once a personal account is established. 25 specialties, including internal medicine, psychiatry, infectious disease, and cardiovascular medicine are covered.
- Persistent login
- Search with auto-completion
- Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
- Bookmarks and history
- Print and email topics or graphics to patients and colleagues
- Options for desktop access and mobile complete for remote use
- Tools that can increase patient safety: clinical calculators, detailed medical graphics and a select set of drug and drug interaction databases powered by Lexicomp
To maintain your access to UpToDate you will need to simply login to UpToDate from within the Department of Veterans Affairs computer network every 90 days.