BrowZine lets you browse, read, save, and monitor scholarly journals in your subject areas from the VA Core Collection and local VA subscriptions on your mobile device or desktop/laptop.
- Browse titles by subject to find journals of interest
- View table of contents of current and past journals
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Save articles to EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, RefWorks, Dropbox, and other services
- Share with other researchers by posting to Facebook, Twitter and more
In order to connect to the VA-purchased subscriptions, sign up for a LibLynx personal account on a computer that is connected to the VA network (either onsite or via VPN). A registration link can be found here: https://liblynxgateway.com/gw-signup/va/register.
Once the BrowZine app is downloaded, log in by identifying your facility, and then log in using your personal LibLynx account.