As a Veteran, only you know WHY you want to be healthy. Whether you want to run a marathon, coach your child’s sports team, or keep up a hobby, the VA Mobile Heath MyStory App helps you identify what is most important to you, determine your life and wellness goals, and – with the help of your support team – implement a plan to achieve these goals. Your support team may include your health care providers, family and friends, support groups, life coach, personal trainer, etc.
The App helps you think about areas of your life that that can affect your overall well-being, such as, diet, exercise, relationships, personal development, relaxation and stress levels. With the App, you can evaluate these different aspects of your life, and share your results with others who can help you succeed, including your health care team and people who coach and support you.
Through the MyStory App, you can:
- Identify what matters to you in your life.
- Set a mission for your life and plan to meet your wellness goals.
- Rate your current state (where you are now) and your desired state (where you want to be).
- Prioritize your goals and where you’d like to start.
- Save your information from the App as a PDF.
- Print out a summary to share with your health care team, coach, trainer, spiritual leader, family, and friends.
You must have a DS Logon to use the MyStory App.
This App is not meant to replace in-person visits or other forms of communications with your health care team. If you have a health emergency or need urgent care, call 911 or your local VA Medical Center immediately.